Every time you see a woman wearing her lipstick in the rear view mirror of her car or fixing her hair in her mobile camera in the taxi, you can’t help but instantly recognize her as the mom-on-the-go. You know she’s sent a child or two to school, packed a lunch and done three hundred other things before she even began her work day. And that’s when she puts her need to look glamorous on the back-burner because everything else is just so much more important. We know that mommies are always gonna be on-the-run so we thought of a few tips that would help every mommy dressed to her nines!
- Inner beauty is great but a little mascara never hurt! Just the basics – a gloss, a mascara and a BB cream – you go from drab to fab in a jiffy!
- Specs appeal! Pick the right shades and get glamourous instantly.
- I own too much black – said no one ever! An LBD can do wonders and owning one is a must. You can dress it up or down depending on whether you’re going for a formal event or just a fun after office thingy.
- Handbags speak louder than words! Carry a comfy tote in a neutral shade so that you don’t have to change it between your office and home duties. Whether you put a nappy in it or your make-up kit, who’s checking… atleast it feels good.
- Accessorize right! Just leave a few metal earrings and a couple of neckpieces in the dashboard of your car along with the registration papersJ. They always come in handy. Or just leave a pouch with some of these in your office drawers and throw something on whilst you are sipping your first coffee of the day!
It’s not just about looking good… it’s about feeling good. Life isn’t perfect. There will be bad days – but looking good is the best revenge! Now, if only looks could kill!